Good relationships are good for your healthMarch 11, 2018
Questions answered in Relationship InsightsApril 2, 2018
The intended readership of these Relationship Insights
- The intended readership of these Relationship Insights is anyone in a committed relationship or hoping to turn their relationship into a commitment. For instance, “How to choose a compatible partner” is very popular for people looking for a partner. This Insight contains a wealth of practical information.
- Equally useful for brand new relationships, as well as for long-term couples.
- There is no gender bias. Instead the full rainbow will find themselves in these Insights. There is a place for you!
- Although dealing with serious issues, each Insight contains information that can be applied immediately.
- The language used is a conversational style. I use contemporary life as examples, from real-life situations. So you will readily see yourself in the examples.
- I you allow about one week to absorb each Insight, you will have time to apply that learning. Then you won’t be overwhelmed with too much at once!