Dark Nights of the SoulNovember 4, 2019
Inner WorkNovember 5, 2019
Living a full life with joy and purpose
homas Moore writes from his life experiences.
In Dark Night of the Soul, it is absolutely clear that Thomas has experienced the depths. He fearlessly gives words to those depths so that we, the reader, are able to sustain ourselves through similar ordeals.
I speak about my own ageless soul on kayegersch.com
homas was in his late 70’s when he wrote Ageless Soul, so once again he is writing from the space he is living. As an ageing population, Thomas gives us a guide to doing it well, to the very best of our ability.
Using examples from his practice as a psychotherapist and teacher Thomas argues for a new vision of ageing: as a dramatic series of initiations, rather than a diminishing experience, one that each of us has the tools―experience, maturity, fulfilment―to live out.
- Why melancholy is a natural part of ageing, and how to accept it, rather than confuse it with depression
- The vital role of the elder and mentor in the lives of younger people
- The many paths of spiritual growth and learning that open later in life
- Sex and sensuality
- Building new communities and leaving a legacy
- Importance of friendships
Is this speaking to you? Read Ageless Soul yourself, and pass it around your family and friends - this book, too, will create a legacy.